HOSTELS AND CANTEEN
SIP, Nathdwara has a separate hostel section under the management of Hostel Management Committee. Each hostel has a Warden from the teaching faculty of the colleges who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of building, allotment of rooms etc.
The hostel staff consists of caretakers/ block supervisors, other attendants and maintenance staff. The SIP Facility Management looks after the maintenance of the buildings and other facilities in the hostels. There are messes located at different areas of the Campus combined and also separately for boys and girls.
College bus services are available from Udaipur, Rajsamand and Kankroli to SIP, Nathdwara. Around, 90 % of faculty members and students are availing SIP bus facilities.
Hostels have playground and indoor games facilities. SIP has playgrounds for outdoor games like cricket, football, volleyball and basketball and indoor games like table tennis, carom and chess are also available.
The SIP Library, perhaps the best, is spread can accommodate 100 students at a time. It provides access to a range of databases on the campus network and e-resources. It has a separate reading room, computer lab, group study area and private study area.
Specialized collections are available in SIP library (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Analytical chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Physiology, Human anatomy and physiology, Mathematics etc.,) and the Library comprises; Total number of books- 4500, 25 – National journals and International journals, 20 – Magazines and Newspapers. Our library is digitalized by Delnet and has 24 hours internet facility with 100 Mbps speed.
- To provide timely, accurate and current information to users for education, teaching and research.
- To provide information services and access to bibliographic and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of SIP, Nathdwara.
- To support and facilitate the research, learning, teaching and administrative activities of the university by organizing, maintaining and providing access to appropriate literature and information resources in such a way as to provide optimum benefit for library users.
- To provide an appropriate and comfortable environment and facilities for the use of library services and for individual and group study.
SIP has well equipped laboratories required as per PCI. All these labs were equipped to provide students state of the art facilities. In addition to these, it possesses a good animal house as per CPCSEA norms to use the animals for practical and research works.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Machine Room
- Central Instrument Room
- Animal House
SIP has a well-furnished computer lab with 60 computers. Computer library has 24 hours internet facility with 32 Mbps speed.